We understand your job search may take you to several organizations with different systems. The information and links below will help you find the Island Health jobs you are looking for and make it easy to apply.
Searching for Jobs
- Use VIEW ALL JOBS (top right corner) to be sure you see all the jobs. (Sometimes jobs are listed as VIHA-wide rather than by city.)
- The fewer categories you select, the more jobs you will see. So only fill in the ones you need (for example, city).
- You can sort a list of jobs by any column using the arrow icons in the blue title bar.
- The first time you log in you need to click 'Forgot my password' to receive your 'temporary' password by email.
- When you log in with your temporary password, you will be asked to create a new password.
- To 'reset' your password for any reason, click 'Forgot my password' and you'll receive a new one by email.
Adding Your Resume
- Type or cut and paste your work history, resume and/or cover letter into the 'Resume Box' of your 'My Profile' section of your Career Centre using plain text, no formatting or bullets.
- You can also add your formatted resume as an attachment in the 'My Attachments' section of your Career Centre.
- To change your cover letter or resume for a specific job, just cut and paste it into the ‘Resume Box’ in the 'My Profile' section your Career Centre.