Growing a Healthy Baby provides information on ways to promote the healthy development of your child.
- Extra attention to good nutrition is essential for your health and your baby’s development.
- Protect your baby from the dangerous effects of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes.
- It is important to stay active while pregnant but remember you will also need more sleep. Balance your days with rest and exercise.
- Stress management and emotional health contribute to a healthy pregnancy.
- Be aware of how your own situation, health concerns, and risks can affect your pregnancy.
- Looking ahead - check out our section on baby care.