The Collaborative Psychiatric Outreach service provides assessment and/or short term treatment for children and youth up to age 18.
We also provide consultation services to family physicians and/or community mental health and substance use teams for non-referred clients.
We encourage open communication with families and involved professionals throughout the process of assessment and treatment. Your involvement is essential to support the patient’s continuing needs.
Our services include:
- Assessment by psychiatrist and treatment by family physician and/or community mental health and substance use team.
- Assessment and short term treatment by psychiatrist and community mental health and substance use teams.
- Indirect consultation to family physician and/or community mental health and substance use teams on non-referred patients.
- Educational sessions for family physicians and community mental health clinicians.
- Gulf Islands
- Discovery Youth and Family Substance Use Service (Victoria)
- Victoria Youth Clinic
We accept referrals from family physicians, pediatricians and mental health clinicians.
Complete the Collaborative Psychiatric Outreach Program referral form and fax to 250-519-6789.