261 Neill Street, PO Box 190
Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
We do not have limited visiting hours at our hospitals. In some situations, staff may limit the number of visitors and length of visits based on patient and/or unit needs. Please read our visitor guidelines.
HealthLink BC - Look up Services
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 10 acute medical inpatient beds
- 5 Emergency Room stretchers
- Physician is on-call to the site
- TGH offers emergency obstetrics only
- Outpatient Ambulatory Care
- Emergency Department
Medical Imaging (x-ray/radiology)
- Non-invasive radiological exams
- Holter monitoring and limited pulmonary function testing
- Requisition from physician required
Outpatient Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm; Fridays 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Requisition form Doctor required
Outpatient Blood Collection
Ahousaht Medical Clinic, Flores Island, 1-250-670-2509
Weekly to monthly on Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. – Noon (Transportation dependent)
Ucluelet Medical Clinic, 1566 Peninsula Road, Ucluelet, 250-726-4443
Tuesdays 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Physican referral required.
- Adult, inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy services.
- Outpatient Hours: By Appointment, 250-725-4008 Monday to Friday