When you become a client, you will be asked to sign a Service Agreement (PDF). This is an agreement between you and Community Health Services, and outlines the roles and responsibilities between the client and care providers.
- Gives your consent for receiving care and services from us
- Allows us to apply for certain benefits on your behalf
- Describes our commitment to keep your personal information confidential
- Outlines what our common expectations are for respect and safety.
By signing the agreement, it means:
- You agree with the content of the agreement
- You agree to let us share your information only when needed by other health care providers.
Before you sign the service agreement, make sure you understand what it says and what we can and cannot do for you.
Ask as many questions as you need to. If English is not your first language, we may be able to arrange an interpreter. Keep your copy of the service agreement in a safe place.
Your home health professional will develop a care plan with you and your family.
The care plan becomes the guide for everyone who cares for you, to make sure you get the care that is right for you.
We review your plan with you regularly and update it whenever there are changes.