Access to subsidized assisted living units is through a Home Health Assessment. For more information on subsidized units, contact the Home Health Office nearest you. Please do not contact the Operator directly regarding subsidized units. For information on market units, please refer to the Seniors Housing Directory of BC.
- Publicly Subsidized Units: 21
- Private-Pay Units: 39
Comfortable, family owned and operated 60-unit supportive housing development located in a quiet residential area of Ladysmith. The building is a four-storey apartment-style complex on beautifully landscaped property with parking for residents and guests.
Lounge and dining areas located on the main floor with a private dining room available for resident gatherings. Also includes an on-site hair salon and a bus for outings and shopping trips at no additional charge.
Type of Accommodation
Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income which covers: 1) monthly rental accommodation; 2) hospitality services: two meals and two snacks daily, weekly housekeeping, laundry, etc.; 3) personal care; and 4) on-site emergency response system. Residents on income assistance pay a flat rate. Items not included as a part of the monthly fee include: telephone, cable, hydro, personal laundry, household and toiletry supplies, medications, personal care products and insurance.
Special Recreational Opportunities
- Activities coordinator on staff.
- Bus for outings and shopping trips at no additional charge.
Motorized Scooter Policy
- Scooters stored indoors and in garage.
- Pets are permitted at the discretion of the management.
- Smoking permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- Tenants must be 65+ years of age (clients younger than 65 may be considered as exceptions).
- Single or double occupancy.
No specific expectations