Access to subsidized assisted living units is through a Home Health Assessment. For more information on subsidized units, contact the Home Health Office nearest you. Please do not contact the Operator directly regarding subsidized units. For information on market units, please refer to the Seniors Housing Directory of BC.
- Publicly Subsidized Units: 30
- Private-Pay Units: 22
A well-appointed, 3 storey apartment style building built in 2008 and owned and operated by the Ahmon group. The building is a campus of care, co-located with 182 complex care units in an attractive 4 acre site.
This building features many amenities and services such as: lounges and strength building gym as well as a hair salon, media room, library and recreation hall. The building also has 2 outdoor courtyards.
Type of Accommodation
Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income which covers: 1) monthly rental accommodation; 2) hospitality services: two meals and two snacks daily, weekly housekeeping, laundry, etc.; 3) personal care; and 4) on-site emergency response system. Residents on income assistance pay a flat rate. Items not included as a part of the monthly fee include: telephone, cable, hydro, personal laundry, household and toiletry supplies, medications, personal care products and insurance.
Special Recreational Opportunities
- On-site program will offer diverse opportunities
- Accessibility for manual or powered wheelchairs, walkers, canes throughout the building
- 3 Units available with specialized features for tenants confined to wheelchair
Motorized Scooter Policy
- Scooter use restricted to outdoors and storage will be available on lower level
- One small pet on approval of management
- No Smoking permitted in building designated outdoor areas only
- Tenants must be 55+ years of age (clients younger than 55 may be considered as exceptions).
No specific expectations