Heart Function Clinics provide education and medical management to improve the quality of life for people living with heart failure and to help them manage their heart health to the best of their ability. We do this through:
- Contact with the clinic for about 6 months. This will vary based on needs;
- Medical assessment by a heart doctor and tests as required;
- Education and support;
- Exercise guidance as required;
- Referrals to other programs and services as required.
Who can participate?
People living with heart failure, and their support network, who reside on Vancouver Island or surrounding communities. A doctor's referral is required.
- Royal Jubilee Hospital: 250-519-1601
- Nanaimo Regional General Hospital: 250-740-6926
- North Island Hospital, Campbell River & District
Phone: 250-286-7153 Fax: 250-286-7103