Medical daycare is an outpatient clinic that provides medical interventions, as well as minor procedures for patients who required non-emergent infusions, transfusions and medical procedures.
Some of the services provided at this clinic include:
• Blood transfusions
• Intravenous immunoglobulin infusions
• Intravenous iron infusions
• IV medications
• Thoracentesis and Paracentesis drainage post catheter insertion
Royal Jubilee Hospital - Royal Block 1
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and statutory holidays
Physician with hospital privileges referral required. Patient with non-emergent medical needs who would benefit from an outpatient service. The referring physicians office will contact the patient and notify them of their appointment date and time.
Preparing for your visit
- If you require extra assistance to ambulate and/or for toileting, please ensure that a caregiver accompanies you for your visit.
- All appointments changes and/or cancellations arranged through the referring physicians office.
- If you are driving, please allow for extra time as parking space is limited.