We are pleased to be a part of providing you with your health care needs. Your use of the Medical Laboratory Service helps to sustain your public health care system.
Did you know
- Your local hospital has satellite laboratories (specimen collection facilities) both inside each hospital and in the community where you can have your blood work done, or drop off samples.
- All Lab requisitions are accepted and welcome.
- Many of our satellite facilities are open Saturdays.
- ECG’s are available at most sites and are conveniently located for your care.
- Our public labs perform more than 4 million diagnostic tests on over 225,000 patients annually.
- Having your blood collected at the public lab means your results are stored in the hospital database and results are always available to your physicians.
- Continuity of information we provide service while you are in the hospital, after discharge and if you visit the renal, diabetes, transplant, cancer or other hospital clinics.
- VIHA labs have full complement of specialized Lab Physicians that provide consultation for you and your physician.
Click on your region to find lab locations in your area.