#207–1040 Shoppers Row
Campbell River, BC V9W 2C6
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) is a mental health program that focuses on individual clients and their recovery. The program facilitates community living, psychosocial rehabilitation, and recovery for persons who have the most serious mental illnesses.
- ACT serves clients with serious mental illnesses that are complex and who have very significant functional impairments.
- ACT services are delivered by a group of mental health staff from a variety of disciplines, who work as a team and provide the majority of treatment services.
- ACT services are individually tailored to the needs of each client.
- ACT teams are mobile and deliver services in the community.
- Building on strengths
- Achieving goals
- Psychiatric/Psychological treatment/supports
- Services/support for concurrent substance use
- Healthy lifestyle choices
- Budgeting Support
- Attending Work or School
- Finding/maintaining housing
- Access to medical care
- Learning/enhancing skills
- Medication administration or monitoring
- Accessing community resources
Referrals are received via Intake
Intake phone: 250-850-2620 fax: 250-850-2464