#207 – 1040 Shoppers Row
Campbell River, BC V9W 2C6
The Integrated Care (ICT) team provides timely and specific collaborative, coordinated health care in the community for mental health and/or substance use clients whose conditions are stable.
Our program provides support for a transitional period between secondary and primary care which focuses on supporting individuals in enhancing personal responsibility, confidence, community supports, and building skills in managing their wellness collaboratively with their family physician.
- Collaboration and consultation between ICT and family physicians to support doctor’s practice.
- Assessment of needs and individualized self-directed wellness plans.
- Individualized education and support/coaching for enhancing independence in self-management of wellness.
- Support in goal setting and accessing community supports.
- Individual and group supports available.
- Support customized to individual needs and can quickly respond to changes in wellness and provide appropriate response and support.
To access the ICT’s service, you must be referred directly from your psychiatrist, family doctor/nurse practitioner, or mental health clinician.
Referrals from family physicians/nurse practitioners can be made directly to ICT and through Mental Health Intake.
Referrals from Island Health can be made online through Pathways.