Provides information, education, support and treatment for adults living with moderate to severe mental health and/or addiction issues.
272 Main Street, PO Box 277
Ucluelet, BC V0R 3A0
Services are free of charge.
Services are available to any resident of the Westcoast area (Tofino, Ucluelet and surrounding area) who lives with moderate to severe mental health or addiction issues.
Members of the public, community agencies or physicians can access services in person, by phone or by fax.
After the initial intake assessment, staff will schedule appointments with appropriate services.
- Provides support and education to family members of clients with addictions.
- Works closely with other agencies and probation officers.
- Counselors can assist clients with referrals, funding and arrangements as required to access withdrawal management and residential treatment programs on Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland.
- Provides mental health assessment.
- Brief therapy and short term consultations.
- Individual counseling.
- Stress management and relaxation.
- Family and caregiver education.
- Ongoing case management.
- Access to psychiatric services with physician referral.
- Early psychosis intervention.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services, including support with housing, accessing finances, rent subsidies, advocacy, and social and recreational skills to people living with mental health and addiction issues.
Back to Top