Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and rehab support for adults with complex recovery needs ranging from chemical dependency or serious mental illness or co-occuring disorders AND significant impairment in functioning.
ACT serves clients with serious mental illnesses that are complex and who have very significant functional impairments.
ACT services are delivered by a group of mental health staff from a variety of disciplines, who work as a team and provide the majority of treatment services.
ACT services are individually tailored to the needs of each client.
ACT teams are mobile and deliver services in the community.
Intake Line: 250-739-5710
- Referrals are done internally through the Pathways system, or directly from the community via ACCESS Services at Brooks Landing phone 250-739-5710.
- Service coordination
- Crisis assessment and intervention
- Psychiatric/Psychological treatment and supports
- Psychiatric medication: prescription and management
- Services/supports for concurrent substance use disorder
- Work-related services
- Activities of daily living
- Social/interpersonal relationship and leisure-time skill training
- Peer support services
- Support services
- Family-centred services