More about our services
Eric Martin Pavilion
2328 Trent Street
Victoria, BC V8R 4Z3
Screening and Referral Services
Crisis and Emergency Services
- The Integrated Mobile Crisis Response Team (Emergency Mental Health) serves individuals and families who are experiencing crisis related to mental health and/or addiction issues.
- Psychiatric Emergency Services (Archie Courtnall Centre) provides specialized mental health and addiction services, including intensive assessment and crisis intervention for patients presenting with emergency psychiatric disorders.
Acute and Short-Term Services
Acute Inpatient Care
- Acute Inpatient Services provides stabilization of acute psychiatric symptoms in a safe environment.
- Geriatric Psychiatry Inpatient Services provides acute inpatient assessment and treatment of individuals age 75 and older who have a psychiatric disorder.
Urgent and Short Term Treatment
Back to Top
Ongoing Illness Management, Support and Recovery Services
Assertive Community Treatment
- The Assertive Community Treatment Team focuses on individuals and their recovery for clients with serious mental illnesses who are complex and have significant functional impairments.
- Victoria Mental Health Centre provides outpatient psychiatric consultations and ongoing psychiatric treatment and case management support for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
Early Psychosis Intervention
- Victoria Mental Health Centre provides outpatient psychiatric consultations and ongoing psychiatric treatment and case management support for adults with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Developmental Disability Mental Health Team (DDMHT) provides consultation and assessment services ONLY. Serves people fourteen years and older with a demonstrated developmental disability and co-occurring mental illness.
Psychiatric Day Hospital
(PDH) provides psychosocial rehabilitation for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
There are numerous contracted community services providing a variety of psychosocial services from vocational rehabilitation to leisure. Please check the community services directory
or the mental health centre in your area for more information.
Back to Top
Residential, Housing and Supported Living Services
Seniors' Mental Health and Addiction services in the Victoria area include the following:
Back to Top