Residential and Housing Services provides liaison services with Home and Community Care. This services assists individuals with severe mental health and co-existing long-term care needs to access home support.
This service is time-limited and is only offered as an integrated part of an individual's existing rehabilitation plan.
- Must have a severe and persistent mental illness,
- Be eligible for long-term care,
- Have a mental health case manager,
- And have a documented rehabilitation plan for which home support meets well-supported clinical treatment needs as determined by the individual's treatment team.
- Applications for this liaison service are submitted by mental health case managers.