6th Floor, EMP
2334 Trent Street
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada V8R 4Z3
Referrals can be made by any health professional involved in the individual's care through Mental Health Intake. More information on the referral process and referral criteria.
Who We Serve
We serve adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and major depression.
What we do
We provide a comprehensive individually tailored group treatment program in three broad categories.
Support for stabilization helps acutely ill individuals get better faster.
- Alternative to inpatient care
- Supports transition from inpatient to outpatient care
- Structured routine gently increases tolerance for movement, concentration and social interaction
- Daily function-based assessment of stabilization
Education and skill development helps stable individuals gain knowledge and independence.
- Illness education and management
- Coping skills
- Daily living skills
Recovery and health promotion helps individuals expand beyond the illness.
- Develop a healthy lifestyle
- Integrate into community roles
- Explore meaning and purpose