Tofino General Hospital (TGH):
190 Neill St
Tofino BC V0R 2Z0
- Outpatient Ambulatory Care
- Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 10 acute medical inpatient beds
- 5 Emergency Room stretchers
- Physician is on-call to the site
- TGH offers emergency obstetrics only.
- Non-invasive radiological exams
- Holter monitoring and limited pulmonary function testing
- Requisition from physician required
Outpatient Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm; Fridays 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Requisition form Doctor required
Outpatient Hours at TGH: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 1:30 pm to 3:00 p.m.
Outpatient Blood Collection: Ahousaht Medical Clinic, Flores Island, 1-250-670-2509
Weekly to once/month on Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. – Noon (Transportation dependent service)
Outpatient Blood Collection: Ucluelet Medical Clinic, 1566 Peninsula Road, Ucluelet, 250-726-4443
Tuesdays 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Physican referral required. Adult, inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy services.
Outpatient Hours: By Appointment: 250-725-2365 Monday to Friday
Bamfield Health Centre:
353 Bamfield Rd
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday
- Nursing Primary Health Care Services
- Urgent medical care
- Assistance with Chronic Disease management
- Well woman exams
- Infant and child health exams
- Home nursing support as available
- Visiting physician one morning/month.
- Lab: Blood Collection station Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.