All services that we provide at Queen Alexandra Orthotics, Prosthetics and Seating are funded through fee-for-service billings. Clients are responsible for all charges.
How We Can Help
We are happy to provide any documentation and estimates required by government programs, private insurance companies, and service clubs who may be providing financial support.
We will help clients and families with any third-party funding requests through the following agencies:
- Health Insurance of BC
- Ministry of Social Developement
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Inter-Tribal Health Authority
- First Canadian Health (Non-Insured Health Benefits)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of Canada
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Health Services for Community Living At Home Program
- Workers' Compensation Board
- Blue Cross
For more about costs and funding for your orthotic or prosthetic device, please contact us.