Do I need a referral?
A written referral or prescription from your physician is required for a device and/or assessment at the Queen Alexandra Orthotics, Prosthetics and Seating.
Or, you can make an appointment with one of the multidisciplinary clinics we participate in. They will assess and refer you to us.
How do I make an appointment?
You can send a referral or prescription to us by:
- faxing it to 250.519.6915,
- scanning and emailing to email@example.com, or
- personally delivering it to our reception staff.
To schedule your appointment, call 250.519.6732.
When you visit us for the first time, please make sure you bring:
- your date of birth;
- your personal health number;
- the name of the person or agency responsible for payment; and
- a copy of your physician's prescription.
At the end of your first appointment, you can make future appointments at our reception before you leave.