No matter what their job is, people like to know that their work is appreciated. Recognition is a vital part of feeling valued and connected, which is especially important and challenging in an organization as large and diverse as the Vancouver Island Health Authority. Please visit the following links for details about our recognition initiatives:
- Long Service & Retirement - Recognizing staff and volunteers for their years of dedicated service and commitment to health care. 2012 LSRR Event Photos are now available
- Celebration of Excellence - VIHA staff, leaders, physicians, volunteers and auxiliary members can nominate individuals and/or teams who excel in the provision of healthcare services. The nomination deadline is September 30th, 2013
- Scholarships - There are many scholarships available to VIHA staff. The next application deadline is June 1st, 2014.
- Employee Preferred Purchasing - Discounts and value-added offers on goods and services with businesses operating on and serving Vancouver Island.
- E-Cards - Send a quick, easy and free e-card message to a coworker!