Aligning Patient Outcomes with Patient Priorities
When: November 24, 2017 (12:00 pm - 1:00 pm)
Where: Royal Jubilee Hospital Patient Care Centre Room S169 and via webinar
Hear how Dr. Colin Landells, an orthopedic surgeon at RebalanceMD, integrated patient priorities with patient outcomes in hip, knee, and shoulder care. Learn how this project has integrated and automated the process for physicians, and enabled better decision-making for patients.
- Understand the rationale for the tools selected to gather patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs), and the methods used to assess patient-reported outcomes and patient-reported experiences during their therapeutic journey at Rebalance.
- Understand the obstacles encountered while administering questionnaires & collecting patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs) and patient-reported experience measures (PREMs) data.
- Identify key strategies for the sustainability of ongoing projects that measure PROMs and PREMs.
- Dr. Colin Landells, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Stefan Fletcher, CEO, RebalanceMD