November 8, 2017
The UBC Division of Palliative Care & BC Centre for Palliative Care present "Palliative Care in the Age of Innovation and Change."
When: Wednesday, Dec. 6 (8:30 am–4:30 pm)
Where: via videoconference at Island Health sites (see below)
No RSVP required; seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Existential suffering & hope
Medicinal cannabis in palliative care
Prescribing in the presence of concurrent substance use disorder
Palliative care service delivery models
Update on MAiD
Accredited by UBC Continuing Professional Development.
This event is free and available via videoconference at the following Island Health sites:
- Campbell River Hospital Meeting Room 6
- Comox Valley Hospital Meeting Room 7
- Duncan (Cowichan District Hospital) IMP Library 055
- Nanaimo Regional General Hospital Room 2050
- Nanaimo Home and Community Care Conference Room
- Parksville Trillium Lodge Conference Room
- Port Alberni (West Coast General Hospital) 2335A
- Saanich Peninsula Hospital Clinical Lecture 1350
- Victoria General Hospital S263 Lecture Hall
- Royal Jubilee Hospital Woodward Room, Begbie Hall
Coordinated by Island Health Research.